WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM PEOPLE AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
When registering to become a RWC member, or to attend any RWC Seminars you will be asked to complete a Registration Form that requires your name, email address, address, phone number, and other details to help support you the best way we can. We also collect information when you register on our site, subscribe to our mailers, and Short Messaging Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
RWC will only use the personal information that you provide for the purpose it is intended for such as:
- Prayer and counselling.
- To send periodic emails, SMS’s, invitations to events and motivation.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to RWC Staff.
We implement a variety of security measures when users enter, submit, or accesses the information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All information is processed by RWC Administration Department and is stored or processed on our servers.
- Treat your personal information as strictly Confidential.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure, is protected against unauthorised access or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure.
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information.
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer, your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
This is carried out with the prior consent of a parent or legal guardian. Only RWC Administration Department and authorised responsible RWC Children’s Church Teachers are allowed to process information (for the safety of every child) during registration on a Sunday morning or for children’s events.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Members and visitors can unsubscribe from our database if they no longer want to receive communication by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” via email, SMS, or call RWC Office to request the removal of your information.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.